Hannah Vickers Photography

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eydie Paige

This adorable little girl was 11 days old yesterday when we took these pictures and she did an amazing job!! She slept through almost the entire session. It was great! It also was great how laid back Kate and Brandon were the entire time. Kate is already a pro at being a mom! No doubt because she has watched her sister doing it for years. So here are some of the faves from the session. I had a hard time narrowing it down...

Isn't she so sweet?
Kate you are stunning!

Stretch...




3 comments:

Summer said...

I love them all! I'm so glad you posted these. You did an amazing job. Eydie looks adorable in all of them. I can't wait for our family pictures sometime soon. I think we may wait until early fall so we can use the pictures for our Christmas card. Is that okay with you? Hope ya'll are doing well.

Kara said...

precious pics! you did a great job hannah!

Kate said...

Hannah,

These turned out great! You really captured some sweet moments! Thank you. I love them!

Blog Archive