Hannah Vickers Photography

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Easter Mini- Sessions


I know I can't wait to take pictures of my kiddos in their fun Easter outfits, so I figured that others might feel the same way! So I decided to have a set of mini-sessions on April 4th. These will be 30 minute sessions out at Erinshire Gardens. The cost is $150 for the 30 minute session and a disc of all of the digital negatives! This is an awesome deal since the digital negatives are usually $350 alone. These sessions can be of your kids, of the family or of both.

Mini-sessions always fill up quick so call me 665.8006 or email me at hannahvickersphotography@gmail.com to reserve your spot!

Here is a link to the Erinshire website in case you have never been out there!
http://www.erinshire.com/Erinshire_Event_Center/Photos.html

No comments:

Blog Archive