Hannah Vickers Photography

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lauren Maternity

This week I took some pictures of my best friend Lauren. She is pregnant and due in May. I am SO excited. I cannot wait to takes pictures of her baby. She is making a super fun hat for him so be on the lookout for those great pictures in May! Here are a few of my favorites from her session....


Look at that perfect belly....
Isn't she just beautiful and glowing?
It was SO windy that we couldn't really take any pictures outside. I think this cold front was blowing in.
We tried to take some with their awesome dog Tommy. He was pretty good. But he was so confused at what we were doing!

2 comments:

Cotton Photography said...

I'm loving the one of the them from the chest down and the dog:) Great job Hannah:)

The Driskells said...

LOVE these pictures! I miss them so much. Thank you for posting these. I especially like the first one with Curtis's hands making a heart on her belly. Too sweet!

Blog Archive